We want passionate, fun people who are looking for a springboard into their future career, with opportunities to learn and grow, whilst making a difference to Transport for London passengers through telephone advice and support. So if you’re looking for a new challenge and really want to feel valued for your contribution, then we want to hear from you.
We’re now seeking new starters ready to join us in March 2019 for part time evenings positions
You’ll join our bright and thriving team, be incentivised and rewarded, and have fun. We offer a great working environment in spacious modern offices with free parking.
Who we are
Novacroft is an award-winning smart technology, software solution and customer support team working side-by-side with clients including Transport for London (TfL) and The Royal British Legion (TRBL).
What you’ll do
In our inbound Contact Centre you will be part of a team dedicated to providing an outstanding service to members of the public calling you with their enquiries and issues.
- Answer calls in a timely, knowledgeable and friendly way
- Process customers queries utilising your excellent listening and questioning skills
- Work with your team to achieve targets
- Assist with data entry and email correspondence
- Be part of a uniquely people-focused business and a supportive, sociable team.
Who we’re looking for
If you like the idea of working in a fun, fast-moving business and can say yes to these six points, then we’re looking for you!
- Experience within a contact centre or customer service environment
- Impeccable customer service skills
- For part timers, the ability to work flexible part time evenings from 4.00pm – 8.15pm over 5 shifts per week Monday to Sunday
- An organised way of working and great attention to detail
- Good numeracy and written skills
- Typing skills and IT literacy (Microsoft Excel and the internet).
- Competitive salary including a contact centre team performance incentive bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Private healthcare
- High street retailer discount scheme and peer to peer recognition scheme, ‘Supernova’
- EAP scheme
- 23 days holiday, rising a day each year of service up to 28 days
- Your birthday off
- A great working environment in spacious modern offices with free parking
- To be part of a uniquely people-focused business and a supportive, sociable team.
What to do next
It’s simple! Just email your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org