We’re looking for a Resource Planning Manager to join our Contact Centre Team
As our Resource Planning Manager, you’ll be an expert in your field, and will play a pivotal role in maximising efficiencies in our growing and award-wining 200 seat contact centre, where we support prestigious clients such as Transport for London and The Royal British Legion.
We’re a smart technology and software solution specialist. We work with public and private sector clients, helping them make travel easier and cheaper for passengers.
About you and what you’ll get
We are looking for an experienced Resource Planning Manager who has a thorough understanding and hands-on experience of leading an outsource call centre planning function including forecasting, scheduling and intra-day management. You’ll need to:
- Be numerate, have strong problem solving skills and be able to use excel to an advanced level.
- Possess strong technical knowledge of telephony platforms and workforce management systems – preferably Teleopti.
- Be used to making stand alone decisions and have the ability to persuade and influence at a strategic level.
- Be responsible for leading a small planning team to deliver the highest level of service to all stakeholders within budget.
In return, as a valued member of our team, you’ll get a great range of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Private healthcare
- Access to our bespoke high street retailer discount scheme and peer to peer recognition scheme, ‘Supernova’
- EAP scheme
- 23 days holiday, rising a day each year of service up to 28 days
- Your birthday off
- A great working environment in spacious modern offices with free parking
- To be part of a uniquely people-focused business and a supportive, sociable team
What you’ll do
As part of your role, you will:
- You will ensure that the planning function effectively aligns resource to achieve client service levels through accurate forecasting, scheduling, reporting and real time management.
- You will be responsible for communicating all Contact Centre performance to our clients and Novacroft’s management team.
- You will ensure the planning function compiles accurate forecasting and resource models across multiple operational teams.
- Provide baseline FTE requirements, taking into account attrition, succession planning and recruitment requirements.
- Use workforce management tools to optimise resource planning and scheduling processes.
It’s simple! Just email your CV and application letter to email@example.com