We have an exciting opportunity for a Team Manager to join our Contact Centre Team
£21,000 – £27,000 per annum
We’re a smartcard programme and software solution company. We work in partnership with our clients to understand their challenges and help them rise to them. Through smart solutions that drive down costs while also unlocking efficiencies, improvements and new opportunities. That’s what we call getting more for less. For more see: www.novacroft.com
Our 200 seat Contact Centre provides customer support for prestigious clients such as Transport for London and The Royal British Legion.
Reporting to our Contact Centre Senior Team Manager, you will have management responsibility for a team of Advisors, providing them with support and development needed for the delivery of consistently outstanding performance.
- Lead your team to deliver the highest level of customer service through identifying skill/knowledge gaps and conducting coaching sessions.
- Ensure your team are fully engaged and drive performance and efficiency through achieving and exceeding agreed key performance indicators for the Contact Centre.
- Optimise team performance through the use of performance coaching tools.
- Maintain and promote teamwork and recognise individual achievement to create a highly engaged team.
- Provide feedback and training and develop your team to enhance their performance and achieve their potential. You’ll manage and motivate to improve productivity, accuracy and adherence to work standards.
- Resolve client, customer & stakeholder issues.
- Provide team performance MI.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with someone with previous Contact Centre team management experience who has a passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service and team standards through developing and coaching their team.
You will display leadership potential and have the ability to ensure that departmental performance standards are achieved and operational processes adhered to.
Our Contact Centre is open 7 days a week from 7:00am to 8:00pm and you’ll need to be available to work on a shift and rota basis covering our opening hours.
In return we offer
- A competitive salary
- Workplace pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- EAP scheme
- Access to our bespoke high street retailer discount and peer to peer recognition platform, Supernova
- 23 days holiday rising to 28 days (plus bank holidays)
- Your birthday off
- Family friendly policies
- A great working environment in spacious modern offices with free parking
- To be part of a uniquely people-focused business and a supportive, sociable team
It’s simple! Just email your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org