up to £24,000 per annum
This is a great opportunity to join our HR Team during an exciting time of growth.
Based at Lakeside House, Northampton, you will be responsible for delivering an end to end recruitment service – taking ownership for recruitment projects and targets as well as having involvement in other HR activities.
Who we are
Novacroft develops, implements and manages smartcard programmes, online application systems and customer care services. We are an ambitious technology company based in Northampton with a track record in innovation and a reputation for strong values and positive culture. We work in partnership with our clients, such as Transport for London and The Royal British Legion, to understand their challenges and help them rise to them. We deliver smart solutions that drive down costs while also unlocking efficiencies, improvements and new opportunities.
What you’ll do
- In this role, you’ll have full accountability for resourcing projects – we are currently in the process of doubling the size of our Contact Centre; as well as managing other vacancies within a high volume and fast paced environment.
- You’ll be our key partner with stakeholders to understand resourcing needs.
- You’ll be responsible for deciding on recruitment solutions and will focus on building a network of candidates and candidate database making best use of the advertising tools available to you – such as internal campaigns, job boards and social media.
- You’ll be responsible for testing and screening candidates and organising and running recruitment activities.
- You’ll also be a key part of the HR team for generalist HR activates – conducting leaver and progress interviews, benefits administration, issuing new starter documentation, arranging and conducting HR inductions.
- You’ll need previous recruitment experience and be aligned to our team values – we’re expert, ambitious, fun and make things happen!
- We’re looking for someone who has experience of managing and rising to the challenge of large scale recruitment campaigns, who’s run assessment centres and has practical recruitment and selection experience.
- You’ll need first class planning skills and be able manage multiple priorities.
- You’ll need to be able to create and deliver presentations, have excellent communication skills, be organised and methodical and make sound decisions.
- Previous experience of working in a generalist HR capacity would be an advantage.
What you’ll get
We are offering a competitive salary, attractive benefits and the opportunity to work alongside a great team. We’ll make sure you feel valued for your contribution, reward you, and incentivise you to grow with Novacroft:
- A competitive salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Private healthcare
- Access to our bespoke high street retailer discount and peer to peer recognition platform, Supernova
- EAP scheme
- 23 days holiday, rising a day each year of service up to 28 days
- Your birthday off
- Family friendly benefits
- A great working environment in spacious modern offices with free parking
- To be part of a uniquely people-focused business and a supportive, sociable team.
What to do next
It’s simple! Just email your CV and application letter to email@example.com