What are cookies
Cookies are small text files stored in your device by websites that you visit. They can’t harm your computer and are widely used to make websites work more efficiently for visitors and provide information to site owners about how their website is used.
You have control over what types of cookies are used on sites you visit and can choose to disable them at any time through the settings on your internet browser. We’ve given details of how to do this in the section How do I disable cookies? below and you can also find out more at www.allaboutcookies.org. Certain cookies may be set as soon as you visit this website, which we neither recommend nor control. You can remove these cookies using your browser settings if you wish.
We have set out here information about the different types of cookies used.
Strictly necessary cookies are essential to enable you to move around a website and use its features and services and to allow websites to provide services at the request of users. We don’t use any of this type.
Performance cookies collect information about how websites are used to allow sites to be updated and improved and ensure users’ preferences can be catered for. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies individual visitors to websites but aggregate information so that it is anonymous.
We use performance cookies to:
* provide statistics on how our website is used, such as about the products and services visitors have viewed
* gather non-user specific technical data regarding website usage to provide us with various useful statistics
* enable us to improve the website by measuring and collecting information about any errors that may occur
* test different website designs.
We use Google Analytics for these purposes.
Functional cookies are required to provide features and services specific to individual visitors and allow websites to remember choices and customisations users make. We use functional cookies to record and remember that you have been provided with the cookie consent notification.
Targeting/advertising cookies collect information about the browsing habits of site users to make advertising relevant to them and their interests and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. We don’t use these cookies.
How do I disable cookies?
To disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject them. Here are details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
* Choose the menu ‘tools’ then ‘Internet Options’
* Click on the ‘privacy’ tab
* Select the appropriate setting.
* Choose the menu ‘tools’ then ‘Options’
* Click on the icon ‘privacy’
* Find the menu ‘cookie’ and select the relevant options.
Opera 6.0 and further
* Choose the menu files ‘preferences’
* Choose the Customize and control Google Chrome icon
* Show Advanced Settings
* Privacy > Content Settings
How do I opt out of Google Analytics?
If you want to prevent being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information on Google Analytics visit www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html